[NEohioPAL]Crusade 2005

Mary Thompson mtmuzic at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 11:00:43 PDT 2005

Hello friends and family,
So sorry to bother you!!  I am trying desperately to
drum up funds
to record a worship/pro-life album dedicated to The
Crusade for Life
http://www.crusadeforlife2005.com/
I will also be walking this crusade this year and
monetary issues are weighing heavily on me. I
understand that many of you may not be pro-life, so I
just ask you to understand and respect my beliefs on
this issue. (I don't want to start a religious/ethical
debate on Neohiopal...) Only private messages back
please.

Thanks Guys!!!

Mary Thompson
330-618-6211