[NEohioPAL]"I Remember Mama" at Geauga Lyric Theater Guild in Chardon

Eric L. Sofer elsofer at JonesDay.com
Wed Apr 20 05:37:20 PDT 2005

Geauga Lyric Theater Guild will be presenting "I Remember Mama" starting
this weekend.  This humorous drama details the life of a Norwegian family
as seen through the eyes of the eldest daughter, who eventually wrote the
book "Mama's Bank Account" upon which this play is based - as was the 1948
film version, starring Irene Dunn, and the TV show "Mama" that ran from
1949 - 1956.

The show runs April 22 and 23, 29, 30, and May 1, and May 6, 7, and 8.  The
evening shows are at 8:00; the matinees on May 1 and 8 are at 2:00.

Tickets are $12 for adults, $10 for students and seniors, and group rates
are available.  To order tickets,call (440) 286-2255, or go online at
WWW.GEAUGATHEATER.ORG.  It is at Geauga Theater on Chardon Square, and
believe me - you won't find it easy to miss.