[NEohioPAL]NWT HIRING KEYBOARD/SYNTH PLAYER IMMEDIATELY

RNavisjr at aol.com RNavisjr at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 11:51:34 PDT 2005

--part1_45.27047cc8.2f9fe7b6_boundary

Near West Theatre is looking to hire experience keyboard/synth player for our
upcoming production of SWEET CHARITY.  We are looking for someone who is
comfortable using strings parts and others to augment orchestration for a
big musical such as this.  All info is listed below including, rehearsal
schedule,
performance schedule, pay etc
THE FIRST BAND ONLY REHEARSAL IS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT....WE KNOW
THIS IS VERY LAST MINUTE, BUT IF IT FITS SOMEONE'S SCHEDULE, GREAT!

I'M SCHEDULING TWO BAND ONLY REHEARSALS
FOR SWEET CHARITY
FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 7:30pm - 11pm
AND SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 4:00-6:00pm (time negotiable)
It's a big score, lots of dance music, rhythms are challenging, and I'd like
to get it as tight as possible before we play with the cast on Sunday.

MARATHON DRESS SUNDAY is MAY 1, 2:00-9:00pm
The remaining Dress Rehearsals are Monday thru Thursday,
     May 2, 3, 4, 5 at 7:30-10:30pm
OPENING NITE is Friday, MAY 6   7:30pm PERFORMANCE
Saturday, May 7          7:30pm  PERFORMANCE

Thursday, May 12     7:30pm PERFORMANCE
Friday, May 13          7:30pm PERFORMANCE
Saturday, May 14      7:30pm PERFORMANCE

Friday, May 20        7:30pm PERFORMANCE
Saturday, May 21    7:30pm PERFORMANCE
Sunday, May 22       3:00pm   CLOSING PERFORMANCE

Stipends: $30 for each rehearsal, $50 per performance.
All day Sunday counts as two rehearsals.
Grand Total of payment would be $640 for all rehearsals and performances,
including the double rehearsal on Marathon Sunday.

PLEASE CALL BOB NAVIS JR, ARTISTIC DIRECTOR AT 216-281-6879
OR E MAIL ME ASAP

--part1_45.27047cc8.2f9fe7b6_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Near West Theatre is looking to hir=
e experience keyboard/synth player for our upcoming production of SWEET CHAR=
ITY.  We are looking for someone who is<BR>
comfortable using strings parts and others to augment orchestration for a<BR=

big musical such as this.  All info is listed below including, rehearsa=
l schedule,<BR>
performance schedule, pay etc<BR>
THE FIRST BAND ONLY REHEARSAL IS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT....WE KNOW<BR>
THIS IS VERY LAST MINUTE, BUT IF IT FITS SOMEONE'S SCHEDULE, GREAT!<BR>
<BR>
I'M SCHEDULING TWO BAND ONLY REHEARSALS <BR>
FOR SWEET CHARITY<BR>
FRIDAY, APRIL 29, 7:30pm - 11pm<BR>
AND SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 4:00-6:00pm (time negotiable)<BR>
It's a big score, lots of dance music, rhythms are challenging, and I'd like=
 to get it as tight as possible before we play with the cast on Sunday.<BR>
<BR>
MARATHON DRESS SUNDAY is MAY 1, 2:00-9:00pm<BR>
The remaining Dress Rehearsals are Monday thru Thursday,<BR>
     May 2, 3, 4, 5 at 7:30-10:30pm<BR>
OPENING NITE is Friday, MAY 6   7:30pm PERFORMANCE<BR>
Saturday, May 7          7:30pm=
  PERFORMANCE <BR>
<BR>
Thursday, May 12     7:30pm PERFORMANCE<BR>
Friday, May 13          7:30pm=20=
PERFORMANCE<BR>
Saturday, May 14      7:30pm PERFORMANCE<BR>
<BR>
Friday, May 20        7:30pm PERFORMANCE<=

Saturday, May 21    7:30pm PERFORMANCE<BR>
Sunday, May 22       3:00pm   CLOSIN=
G PERFORMANCE<BR>
<BR>
Stipends: $30 for each rehearsal, $50 per performance.<BR>
All day Sunday counts as two rehearsals.<BR>
Grand Total of payment would be $640 for all rehearsals and performances, in=
cluding the double rehearsal on Marathon Sunday.<BR>
<BR>
<B>PLEASE CALL BOB NAVIS JR, ARTISTIC DIRECTOR AT 216-281-6879<BR>
OR E MAIL ME ASAP</B><BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_45.27047cc8.2f9fe7b6_boundary--