[NEohioPAL]MUSICIANS: Urgently seeking 1 violinist and 1 violist!!

Sean Szaller seanszaller at mail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:56:15 PDT 2005

<P>Stagecrafters Youth Theater (located in Orange, OH), is currently seekin=
g 1 violinist and 1 violist to play for their upcoming production of "Seuss=
ical, the Musical."  The time committment for this production is minis=
cule: dress rehearsals on May 18-19, and performances on May 20 (7pm) and 2=
1 (2pm and 7pm).  The music is not difficult, but we are looking for e=
xcellent players to fill out our already exceptional 14-piece pit.  Pl=
ease respond to this email if you have any interest.  We can offer sti=
pends for playing.  </P>
<P>~Sean Szaller, Conductor<BR><BR></P><PRE>Http://www.geocities.com/seansz=
aller
"Dream as far as your imagination will allow!"</PRE><BR>
--=20
or Ads Free at Mail.com<br>
=3Dadsfreejump01" target=3D"_blank">http://www.mail.com/?sr=3Dsignup</a></p>