[NEohioPAL]Seeking Extras for TV Series fr May 19 shoot

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 12:10:57 PDT 2005

Prelude2Cinema is seeking Extras for a Night Club Scene Thursday May 19 from 5pm to 7pm at the Velvet Dog.  Extras should come as if they are dressed for a night on the town.  The scene is for the second episode of the TV Series “Out of Darkness,” which was featured in a news story on WOIO. See the story online and the promo for Episode One at
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/Dark-on-WOIO.htm

PLEASE R.S.V.P. with Alex P. Michaels at dark at prelude2cinema.com if you wish to be an Extra.

The Velvet Dog is located at
1280 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, Oh 44113

Extras will not be paid, but are invited to stick around for the “Dark Wrap Party” and meet the Cast and Crew of the TV Series.

About the Dark Wrap Party afterwards
Prelude2Cinema wishes to thank the Velvet Dog for allowing us to hold our Cast/ Wrap Party for Episodes 1 and 2 of "Out of Darkness." We also want to thank everyone for their hard work on the TV Series. Please dress in evening wear and HAVE FUN. The Event is free and there will be appetizers and a cash bar. GUESTS MUST R.S.V.P.