[NEohioPAL]Hello .. Be Wary ....Audition...

andrew schofield andyschofield at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 13:51:02 PDT 2005

--0-21870935-1114807862=:78316

Hello I just wanted to make people aware of an audition on May 5th. They are asking for $$$ . They want $ 20. to audition. I just wanted to make EVERYONE aware that this is not a common practice and everyone should be wary of any so called production company looking for money for an audition.The information is in the current Scene magazine (April 27 - May 3 2005). Its on the back page.

Again I wanted to warn everyone about this and if anyone has any comments or questions. Feel free to E-mail.

Thank you

Kind Regards , Andy Schofield

andyschofield at yahoo.com

www.moviemanandy.com

--0-21870935-1114807862=:78316

<DIV><BR><BR><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" size=5 PTSIZE="18" BACK="#ffffff"><BR>Hello I just wanted to make people aware of an audition on May 5th. They are asking for $$$ . They want $ 20. to audition. I just wanted to make EVERYONE aware that this is not a common practice and everyone should be wary of any so called production company looking for money for an audition.The information is in the current Scene magazine (April 27 - May 3 2005). Its on the back page.<BR><BR>Again I wanted to warn everyone about this and if anyone has any comments or questions. Feel free to E-mail.<BR><BR>Thank you <BR><BR>Kind Regards , Andy Schofield<BR><BR>andyschofield at yahoo.com  <BR><BR>www.moviemanandy.com </FONT></DIV></FONT>
--0-21870935-1114807862=:78316--