[NEohioPAL]This Week at the Oberlin Conservatory of Music

Marci Janas Marci.Janas at oberlin.edu
Fri Apr 29 14:01:53 PDT 2005

IMPORTANT! This message has been blind-carbon-copied to you.
Do not reply-to-all or forward it without the author's permission.

Hello everyone,

Here is your digest of news and events information from the Oberlin
Conservatory of Music.

Next week, Sir Harrison Birtwistle, Great Britain's distinguished composer,
will be in residence at the Conservatory. His visit includes lectures,
master classes, and free, public concerts in Finney Chapel featuring the
Oberlin Contemporary Music Ensemble. To read more about it, please visit:

http://www.oberlin.edu/con

For the last word on other concerts and recitals at the Conservatory,
please visit our electronic calendar of events:

<http://www.oberlin.edu/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/events/cal_conservatory.pl?s=1&display=&which=>

I hope you find this information useful as you plan your music coverage.

All the best,
Marci