[NEohioPAL]Give Cain Park for Mother's Day this Sunday

Ksenia Roshchakovsky ksenia at clvhts.com
Mon May 2 09:02:45 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3197880165_323690_MIME_Part

Mother=B9s Day Gifts Made Easy at Cain Park

Make it easy on yourself and take care of what to give for Mother=B9s Day by
calling Cain Park at 216-371-3000 and buying a gift certificate.  We=B9re ope=
Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.  It=B9s simple.  You decide the amount and
we'll handle the rest.  Have your credit card handy and we=B9ll mail you a
season brochure and the gift certificate within a day.  Whether she loves
musicals , dance, rock =8Cn roll, blues, folk or cabarets, Cain Park has a
wide-ranging schedule of diverse and delightful entertainment planned for
this summer:=20
http://www.cainpark.com

So check it out and give us a call!  Don=B9t forget =8A Mother=B9s Day is this
Sunday, May 8.

--MS_Mac_OE_3197880165_323690_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Give Cain Park for Mother's Day this Sunday</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF00FF"><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><H1>Mother=B9s Day Gifts Made Easy a=
t Cain Park<BR>
</H1></FONT></FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Arial"><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><BR>
<B>Make it easy on yourself and take care of what to give for Mother=B9s Day =
by calling Cain Park at 216-371-3000 and buying a gift certificate.</B> &nbs=
p;We=B9re open Monday thru Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.  It=B9s simple.  You=
 decide the amount and we'll handle the rest.  Have your credit card ha=
ndy and we=B9ll mail you a season brochure and the gift certificate within a d=
ay.  Whether she loves musicals , dance, rock =8Cn roll, blues, folk or c=
abarets, Cain Park has a wide-ranging schedule of diverse and delightful ent=
ertainment planned for this summer: <BR>
http://www.cainpark.com<BR>
<BR>
So check it out and give us a call!  Don=B9t forget =8A Mother=B9s Day is th=
is Sunday, May 8.<BR>
</FONT></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3197880165_323690_MIME_Part--