[NEohioPAL]FW: -JOB ANNOUNCEMENT- Clark State Performing Arts Center, Springfield OH

Bill Berry azwepa62 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 16:56:57 PDT 2005

Hi Folks -

Just passing along another job posting that came through the OAC - if you
interested, please send off the the requested info to the attention of the
contact/address below (Human Resources -  Ron Connally,  Clark State
Community College).

Have a great weekend! (OK, sorry -  mine just started)
Bill Berry