[NEohioPAL]August Student Movie Project

Travis Irvine ti424202 at ohio.edu
Mon May 9 13:41:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not quite sure how this site works, but I was directed to it by an
actor I just worked with on a short student film, so I was hoping something
could come out of it.
Basically we are looking to cast a short student feature that will be
shooting for two weeks sometime (dates not yet set) in August this year.
It is a 70 minute 'horrible horror comedy' to be shot around the Athens,
Ohio area and Columbus.  The pay is lo/no.  I was hoping to retrieve
contacts for the following descriptions:

MALE, 20s:  must play a stereotypically gay man and be available for three
days of shooting.  Will have to run and roll down a hill.

FEMALE, 18-24:  must play our leading lady, and be okay with a very
non-revealing (but probably offensive) sex scene.  May require several days
of shooting.

These are the only two roles we are really lacking as of now.  If I need to
put forth more information or a synopsis, someone please let me know.

Thank You,
Travis Irvine