[NEohioPAL]Re: August Student Movie Project

JWShofner at aol.com JWShofner at aol.com
Mon May 9 19:39:12 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1115692752

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently acted for a film for  some
Ohio University students in Athens, and have never had a more pleasant
experience on any set. These students are prepared, professional, and efficient,
and absolutely make their visiting artists feel like royalty.

I highly recommend that you contact/audition for these folks. You'll have  as
good an experience as you'll ever have making a film. You'll get to  see a
set work like it should; with the continuity person actually keeping up,  makeup
folks watching to make sure you look right, and even someone timing every
take to make sure that everything's on schedule.

I hadn't seen even multi-million dollar productions run as smoothly or
efficiently. It was a real learning experience for me, and raised the level  of my
expectations for myself as an actor and prospective filmmaker.

Wes Shofner

-------------------------------1115692752

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1479" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I just wanted to let everyone know that I recently acted for a film for=
=20
some Ohio University students in Athens, and have never had a more pleasant=20
experience on any set. These students are prepared, professional, and effici=
ent,=20
and absolutely make their visiting artists feel like royalty.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I highly recommend that you contact/audition for these folks. You'll ha=
ve=20
as good an experience as you'll ever have making a film. You'll get&nbs=
p;to=20
see a set work like it should; with the continuity person actually keeping u=
p,=20
makeup folks watching to make sure you look right, and even someone timing e=
very=20
take to make sure that everything's on schedule. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I hadn't seen even multi-million dollar productions run as smoothly or=20
efficiently. It was a real learning experience for me, and raised the l=
evel=20
of my expectations for myself as an actor and prospective filmmaker. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Wes Shofner</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>