[NEohioPAL]Need Help Finding Biblical Costumes

Cherie Dillon cherie_dillon at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 10:16:55 PDT 2005

I need some help with costumes for a show called "True Mary Will Rise" that
is being held on July 21st at the Lakewood Woman's Club Pavilion.  The show
is a benefit for Angel House, Center for Art and Creative Life Change in
Strongsville to raise monies to renovate their barn to include some meeting
rooms and class rooms, etc.  So, seeing as it is a fundRAISER, there is a
very limited budget.  If anyone has costumes (or knows of any costumes) we
can either borrow or rent very inexpensively or perhaps trade for an
advertisement in the program, etc., I would greatly appreciate it if you
would contact me either by e-mail or by calling 216/496-9309.

The show includes music, dance, poetry and drama and is split into 3
segments telling the story of Mary & Elizabeth, the Penitent Woman, and Mary
of Magdala.  We have 8 dancers and 8 singers involved that need costumes.
12 are women and 4 are men and most of the women's costumes need to be full
enough at the bottom to dance in.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Cherie Dillon