[NEohioPAL]HUGE SALE!!!!!!

Margaret Holden clevelanddancetheatre at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 11:29:24 PDT 2005

CLEVELAND DANCE THEATRE

RETIREMENT SALE

We know you LOVE a deal and have we got one for you.

Make plans now to come to the CDT Retirement Sale on
Sunday May 22nd from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 P.M.

Items for sale include dancewear and costumes, new and
gently used, Lots of ballet costumes (but many others
as well), various sizes.  Several made by professional
seamstress and designer.

Studio equipment, including mirrors, barres, flooring,
furniture, small balalnce beam, children's musical
items (rhythm instruments, bean bags, parachute,
gymnastic ribbons, etc)

Also props, music & more.

Jot down the date May 22 and come to 5515 Broadview
Road, Parma 44134.