[NEohioPAL]Klezmer Musicians Wanted

norman tischler ntischler at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 12:10:52 PDT 2005

--0-224482865-1115925052=:19780

Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:59:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: Norman Tischler
Subject: Klezmer Musicians Wanted

The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra is currently looking for musicians. We are especially in need of trumpets and other brass instruments, but would welcome any orchestra or band musicians. We are an amateur group with a great female vocalist.  We do performances or rehearse usually two Sundays a month with rare weekday evening performances. We perform at senior citizens' places, fraternal organizations, and during the summer, some outdoor concerts, for instance this Sunday May 15, at Legacy Village for a 2PM performance. Our members are are a diverse group from 15 to 86 years of age. It's fun music, mostly with parts written out. You certainly don't have to be Jewish to enjoy playing it. All you really need is an ability to read music fairly well, and follow instructions from the Conductor (that would be me). Come to Legacy Village this Sunday and check us out. For further information, call me at 216 371 2462. Thanks.................Norm Tischler, conductor, Workmen's Circle
 Klezmer Orchestra

Discover Yahoo!
--0-224482865-1115925052=:19780

<DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:59:16 -0700 (PDT)<BR>From: Norman Tischler <NTISCHLER at YAHOO.COM><BR>Subject: Klezmer Musicians Wanted<BR><BR>The Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra is currently looking for musicians. We are especially in need of trumpets and other brass instruments, but would welcome any orchestra or band musicians. We are an amateur group with a great female vocalist.  We do performances or rehearse usually two Sundays a month with rare weekday evening performances. We perform at senior citizens' places, fraternal organizations, and during the summer, some outdoor concerts, for instance this Sunday May 15, at Legacy Village for a 2PM performance. Our members are are a diverse group from 15 to 86 years of age. It's fun music, mostly with parts written out. You certainly don't have to be Jewish to enjoy playing it. All you really need is an ability to read
 music fairly well, and follow instructions from the Conductor (that would be me). Come to Legacy Village this Sunday and check us out. For further information, call me at 216 371 2462. Thanks.................Norm Tischler, conductor, Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra<BR><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Discover Yahoo!<br>
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32661/*http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html">Check it out!</a>
--0-224482865-1115925052=:19780--