[NEohioPAL]Audition for Non-Equity Actors - All Paying plus Housing

karenterryemail at aol.com karenterryemail at aol.com
Thu May 12 12:34:50 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C72540CC4EF912_358_25823_mblk-r23.sysops.aol.com

If you looking for summer work as an actor, please call me.  We are looking for three men for May 31 through August 28 in Ashland, Ohio just 70 miles south of Cleveland on 71.  The first actor, age 35-45 will be a part of the ensemble and plays the role of Levi Jones, pay is 300 plus housing provided.  The second part will be one of the ensemble plus understudies 2 roles, age 30-40-pay 275 with understudy pay and housing provided.  The third is playing Peter Kinney who is a young preacher, this actor will be part of the ensemble and must have some combat/fight training.  The role pays 275 plus housing.  All roles participate ensemble singing.  Please call ASAP.

Karen Terry
Managing Artistic Director
Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Drama
800-642-0388

----------MailBlocks_8C72540CC4EF912_358_25823_mblk-r23.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>If you looking for summer work as an actor, please call me.  We are looking for three men for May 31 through August 28 in Ashland, Ohio just 70 miles south of Cleveland on 71.  The first actor, age 35-45 will be a part of the ensemble and plays the role of Levi Jones, pay is 300 plus housing provided.  The second part will be one of the ensemble plus <SPAN class=correction id="">understudies</SPAN> 2 roles, age 30-40-pay 275 with understudy pay and housing provided.  The third is playing Peter Kinney who is a young <SPAN class=correction id="">preacher</SPAN>, this actor will be part of the ensemble and must have some combat/fight training.  The role pays 275 plus housing.  All roles <SPAN class=correction id="">participate</SPAN> <SPAN class=correction id="">ensemble</SPAN> singing.  Please call ASAP.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Karen Terry<BR>Managing Artistic Director<BR>Johnny <SPAN class=correction id="">Appleseed</SPAN> Outdoor Drama<BR>800-642-0388<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C72540CC4EF912_358_25823_mblk-r23.sysops.aol.com--