[NEohioPAL]Re: August Student Movie Project

JWShofner at aol.com JWShofner at aol.com
Tue May 10 05:54:04 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1115729644

Sorry,

I should have said I was making an addendum to the email copied below. The
students I worked with are at Ohio University. I later learned that OU has an
award-winning and nationally known film school, but the folks I was working
with were taking a course in the Department of Telecommunications. I  don't
know if they're part of the film school.

I do know they were a joy to work with, and that I learned more than they
did. I'd encourage anyone to work with them.

Wes Shofner

>>Hi,

I'm not quite sure how this site works, but I was  directed to it by an
actor I just worked with on a short student film, so I  was hoping something
could come out of it.
Basically we are looking to  cast a short student feature that will be
shooting for two weeks sometime  (dates not yet set) in August this year.
It is a 70 minute 'horrible horror  comedy' to be shot around the Athens,
Ohio area and Columbus.  The pay  is lo/no.  I was hoping to retrieve
contacts for the following  descriptions:

MALE, 20s:  must play a stereotypically gay man and be  available for three
days of shooting.  Will have to run and roll down a  hill.

FEMALE, 18-24:  must play our leading lady, and be okay with a  very
non-revealing (but probably offensive) sex scene.  May require  several days
of shooting.

These are the only two roles we are really  lacking as of now.  If I need to
put forth more information or a  synopsis, someone please let me know.

Thank You,
Travis  Irvine
_ti424202 at ohio.edu_ (mailto:ti424202 at ohio.edu) <<

-------------------------------1115729644

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1479" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Sorry,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I should have said I was making an addendum to the email copied below.=20=
The=20
students I worked with are at Ohio University. I later learned that OU has a=
n=20
award-winning and nationally known film school, but the folks I was wor=
king=20
with were taking a course in the Department of Telecommunications. I=20
don't know if they're part of the film school.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I do know they were a joy to work with, and that I learned more than th=
ey=20
did. I'd encourage anyone to work with them.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Wes Shofner</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>>>Hi,<BR><BR>I'm not quite sure how this site works, but I was=20
directed to it by an <BR>actor I just worked with on a short student film, s=
o I=20
was hoping something <BR>could come out of it.<BR>Basically we are looking t=
o=20
cast a short student feature that will be <BR>shooting for two weeks sometim=
e=20
(dates not yet set) in August this year. <BR>It is a 70 minute 'horrible hor=
ror=20
comedy' to be shot around the Athens, <BR>Ohio area and Columbus.  The=20=
pay=20
is lo/no.  I was hoping to retrieve <BR>contacts for the following=20
descriptions:<BR><BR>MALE, 20s:  must play a stereotypically gay man an=
d be=20
available for three <BR>days of shooting.  Will have to run and roll do=
wn a=20
hill.<BR><BR>FEMALE, 18-24:  must play our leading lady, and be okay wi=
th a=20
very <BR>non-revealing (but probably offensive) sex scene.  May require=
=20
several days <BR>of shooting.<BR><BR>These are the only two roles we are rea=
lly=20
lacking as of now.  If I need to <BR>put forth more information or a=20
synopsis, someone please let me know.<BR><BR><BR>Thank You,<BR>Travis=20
Irvine</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dmailto:ti424202 at ohio.edu=20
href=3D"mailto:ti424202 at ohio.edu">ti424202 at ohio.edu</A><<<BR></DIV></F=