[NEohioPAL]Vocal instructor needed

crosenth at kent.edu crosenth at kent.edu
Mon May 16 16:31:57 PDT 2005

My name is Craig Rosenthal,  I recently posted a request for a vocal
instructor.  I had received so many e-mails about the topic that I
lost track of them.  If you are able to help me out and point me in
the direction of an awesome instructor to help me expand my abilities,
I would be greatly appreciated.

I am 19 years old, theatre major at Kent State University.  I live in
Streetsboro and willing to travel to the Cleveland/Akron areas for
instruction.  My biggest accomplishment right now was I had just
completed the production of Beauty and the Beast as a replacement
backstage Production Assistant/Technical Shadow Crew at Carousel
Dinner Theatre.  I did not however go through as many performances as
they did, because I was a replacement.

Anyways,  please respond to this e-mail, and if you already responded
to the previous e-mail, feel free to respond again, I have not ruled
you out, I just do not have access to those e-mails anymore.

In your e-mail please send me your location that you would be
instructing from, rates and if specific days of the week are better
for you.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you guys again!

Craig Rosenthal
bojiyuko86 at yahoo.com

"If all the world is a stage, where's my spotlight?!"

Craig Rosenthal
--C. Matthew Russell--

e-mail:  crosenth at kent.edu