[NEohioPAL]FALCONHEART! CLARIFICATION!

Falconheart! falconheartmusic at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 21:04:52 PDT 2005

Hey NEOPALS!

Yesterday, our band FALCONHEART posted the address of
our hot new website and described ourselves as
Northeast Ohio's #1 Motivational rock band.

The response to our site was overwhelming and we
appreciate the support!

However, we want to make something clear to those of
you who are not familliar with our music.

FALCONHEART is a "motivational" rock band.  We are not
"Christian Rock".

Since the posting we have received several e-mails
from local churches asking us about gig availability,
and we just want to re-emphasize the fact that
FALCONHEART is inspirational, but non-denominational.

FALCONHEART respects all forms of religion, but we are
not Christian.  Nor are we affiliated with any one
particular belief, except the belief in rocking hard
and Going For It!

We hope this clears things up, and we appreciate your
continued support of FALCONHEART!

Sincerely,
Rick and Randy

"If you don't dive in, you'll never know how deep life
is."
                                  (FALCONHEART'S 2004
'Fight The Sky' )

http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html