[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema thanks those who came to the Dark Wrap Party

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Fri May 20 08:53:02 PDT 2005

Prelude2Cinema wishes to thank all those who attended the Wrap Party and Shoot for our TV Series "Out of Darkness." You were very much appreciated. We also wanted to thank our sponsor The Velvet Dog for hosting the event and having food there. Also thanks to our other sponsor Lucy's Sweet Surrender and Massimo's da Milano. Look for more info on the TV Show at the site. It is coming Summer 2005.

For more behind the scenes info on the TV Series, join the Yahoo group at
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/p2c-darkness/