[NEohioPAL]"Visual Realization" Art Exhibit

Standing Rock Cultural Arts info at standingrock.net
Mon May 23 07:39:13 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3199689553_259203_MIME_Part

Greetings,

WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts

WHAT:  =B3Visual Realization=B2  Group Art Exhibition
-students from Kent Schools
-paintings, ceramics, drawings, photos
=20
WHEN: Opening Reception:  Saturday, June 2nd, 7-10pm
-Exhibit Runs through June 25th

WHERE:  North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent

CONTACT:  330-673-4970

Gallery Hours:  Thursday-Saturday, 1-5pm

This show pays tribute to some of the younger artists in our area.  In
keeping with SRCA=B9s tradition of holding a children=B9s art exhibit in June,
we are proud to present this display of local talent.  There will be close
to 40 pieces displayed, many for sale.  Please come visit and see what=B9s
going on in the minds of the youth in our community.

www.standingrock.net for updates

Thank you for supporting the Arts,

Jeff Ingram/Executive Director
Standing Rock Cultural Arts
257 N. Water St.
Kent, OH 44240
330-673-4970
info at standingrock.net

--MS_Mac_OE_3199689553_259203_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>"Visual Realization" Art Exhibit</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>Greetings,<BR>
<BR>
</B><FONT FACE=3D"Helvetica"><H2>WHO:  Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
<BR>
WHAT:  =B3Visual Realization=B2  Group Art Exhibition<BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"5"><B>-</B></FONT><B><FONT SIZE=3D"4">students from Kent Sch=
ools<BR>
</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"5">-</FONT><FONT SIZE=3D"4">paintings, ceramics, drawings,=
 photos<BR>
</FONT></B><H2> <BR>
WHEN: Opening Reception:  Saturday, June 2nd, 7-10pm<BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>-Exhibit Runs through June 25th</B></FONT><B><FONT S=
IZE=3D"5"> <BR>
</FONT></B><H2><BR>
WHERE:  North Water Street Gallery, 257 N. Water St., Kent<BR>
<BR>
CONTACT:  330-673-4970<BR>
<BR>
Gallery Hours:  Thursday-Saturday, 1-5pm<BR>
<BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>This show pays tribute to some of the younger artist=
s in our area.  In keeping with SRCA=B9s tradition of holding a children=B9=
s art exhibit in June, we are proud to present this display of local talent.=
  There will be close to 40 pieces displayed, many for sale.  Plea=
se come visit and see what=B9s going on in the minds of the youth in our commu=
nity.<BR>
</B></FONT><H2><BR>
</H2><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>www.standingrock.net for updates<BR>
</B></FONT><H3><BR>
<BR>
Thank you for supporting the Arts,<BR>
<BR>
</H3><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B>Jeff Ingram/Executive Director<BR>
</B></FONT><H3>Standing Rock Cultural Arts<BR>
257 N. Water St.<BR>
Kent, OH 44240<BR>
330-673-4970<BR>
</H3><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><FONT SIZE=3D"4"><B><U>info at standingrock.net<BR>