[NEohioPAL]Re: Free Fur Coats

Diane Papp dpapp at lorainccc.edu
Mon May 23 08:40:51 PDT 2005

--------------030800050702080502040005

Hey Folks! Thanks for all of your inquiries, but when I said these coats
were deteriorating, I wasn't kidding. They are in no way costume worthy.
Though these real furs are rotting and some in shreds, they would be
great for making props, set decoration or any other textile/sculpture
artwork, e.g. making fur pelts for a wilderness set, trimming ethnic
tribal props or weaving into wall hangings, to name a few. I just wanted
to clarify that to everyone, since so many of the inquiries had costume
intentions or even resale. I wouldn't dream of charging anyone money for
these items. That's why they are freebies or garbage bound!
    Thanks again,
          Diane Papp

--------------030800050702080502040005

begin:vcard
fn:Diane Papp
n:Papp;Diane
org:Lorain County Community College;Arts & Humanities-Theatre Dept.
adr;dom:;;1005 N.Abbe Rd., SC 237;Elyria;OH;44035
email;internet:dpapp at lorainccc.edu
title:LCCC Costume Shop Supervisor
tel;work:440-366-7140
tel;fax:440-366-4663