[NEohioPAL]FALCONHEART's Futon For Sale!

Falconheart! falconheartmusic at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:00:33 PDT 2005

--0-793843376-1116871233=:44822

FALCONHEART, Northeast Ohio's premiere motivational
rock band is selling it's futon couch.

In preperation for our series of summer shows, ("The
Up Up and Away Tour") we are trying to get as much
money together as possible in order to cover
travelling expenses. (Gas, equipment, snacks).   The
tour will encompass three different states.

The futon couch we are offering was a Christmas gift
to Randy this year and it is in excellent condition.
Like all futons, it converts into a bed.  The bed has
only been slept on once.  It is a navy blue futon,
which is a base color, so it could easily fit into any
decor.

Our asking price for the futon is $45 OBO.

Thanks everyone for all of your support, and remember
to check out our website every day for updates about
when and where you can catch FALCONHEART next!

http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html

Go For It!

-FALCONHEART!

"If the world gives you static, just change the dial"
(FALCONHEART: 2004's 'Run Till You Fly')

Discover Yahoo!
--0-793843376-1116871233=:44822

<DIV>FALCONHEART, Northeast Ohio's premiere motivational<BR>rock band is selling it's futon couch.  <BR> <BR>In preperation for our series of summer shows, ("The<BR>Up Up and Away Tour") we are trying to get as much<BR>money together as possible in order to cover<BR>travelling expenses. (Gas, equipment, snacks).   The<BR>tour will encompass three different states.<BR><BR>The futon couch we are offering was a Christmas gift<BR>to Randy this year and it is in excellent condition. <BR>Like all futons, it converts into a bed.  The bed has<BR>only been slept on once.  It is a navy blue futon,<BR>which is a base color, so it could easily fit into any<BR>decor.<BR><BR>Our asking price for the futon is $45 OBO.<BR><BR>Thanks everyone for all of your support, and remember<BR>to check out our website every day for updates about<BR>when and where you can catch FALCONHEART next!<BR><BR><A href="http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html"
 target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://www.geocities.com/falconheartmusic/falconheart.html</FONT></A><BR><BR>Go For It!<BR><BR>-FALCONHEART!<BR><BR>"If the world gives you static, just change the dial"<BR>(FALCONHEART: 2004's 'Run Till You Fly')<BR></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Discover Yahoo!<br>
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32660/*http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html">Check it out!</a>
--0-793843376-1116871233=:44822--