[NEohioPAL]Dobama Theatre is Moving Out...

Richard B. Ingraham rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
Mon May 23 10:34:45 PDT 2005

No you won't see the hit Billy Joel musical at Dobama Theatre.

Although I am sure this no surprise to many on this list, Dobama theatre
is moving out of it's current facility in Coventry after being located
there for over 40 years.

What this means is that we have a huge task ahead of us, in cleaning out
our old facility, and either moving or storing (or tossing) all of our
current belongings.

Joyce Casey (Artistic Director of Dobama) has asked me to be the
coordinator for the process of moving out of our facility.  As such, I'm
appealing to the list for volunteers to help us, with the rather large
task.  Although obviously we'll need a fair amount of "strong backs" to
do some of the moving, there are also plenty of things to get done that
don't require brute strength.

At this point we have a time table fairly squared away for events
surrounding our move.  These include a large sale as well as a final
benefit.

Right now I'm simply asking that anyone who would be willing and able to
volunteer some of their time to help us out, please drop me an email.
If you could tell me of any special skills you might have, and what your
normal schedule is, I would appreciate it.  I'll be putting together our
list of volunteers as soon as possible, and then I'll be able to work on
assignments, and have a more solidified schedule of when volunteer crews
would be needed.

Thank you in advance,

Richard B. Ingraham

Moving Coordinator - Dobama Theatre

Free-lance Sound Design/Engineer/Technician
RBI Computers & Audio
email at: rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com