[NEohioPAL]Follies Show this Weekend

Kathy Wnoroski kwnoroski at gazettenews.com
Mon May 23 14:00:42 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55FB8.F447E220

The Western Reserve Junior Service League presents the 21st Red Stocking =
Revue, "Isle Shore Sea You at the Beach", a musical and comedy show that =
raises money for local charities.

May 26, 27 & 28

8:00 pm Show

Lakeland Community College Theater Performing Arts Center

To purchase tickets call Diana at 440-974-1057 or Aulikki at =
440-255-0510

Seating:

Star: $50
Angel: $25
Patron: $15
Balcony $10

All reserved seat tickets will be held at the door until they are =
claimed the night of the show.

"a Good Time for a Good Cause" - Through fundraisers like the Red =
Stocking Revue, Western Reserve junior Service League has been able to =
award grants to local charities to improve the quality of life for many =
of our neighbors.  But, we have never done this alone.  The generosity =
of our supporters gives us the encouragement and funds to go on with our =
work.  So, please join us in our efforts ....buy a ticket, come to the =
show, have a great time and help us help others.
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55FB8.F447E220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>The Western Reserve Junior Service League presents the 21st Red =
Stocking=20
Revue, "Isle Shore Sea You at the Beach", a musical and comedy =
show=20
that raises money for local charities.<BR><BR>May 26, 27 &=20
28<BR><BR>8:00 pm Show<BR><BR>Lakeland Community College Theater =
Performing=20
Arts Center<BR><BR>To purchase tickets call Diana at 440-974-1057 or =
Aulikki at=20
440-255-0510<BR><BR>Seating:<BR><BR>Star: $50<BR>Angel: $25<BR>Patron:=20
$15<BR>Balcony $10<BR><BR>All reserved seat tickets will be held at the =
door=20
until they are claimed the night of the show.<BR><BR>"a Good Time for a =
Good=20
Cause" - Through fundraisers like the Red Stocking Revue, Western =
Reserve junior=20
Service League has been able to award grants to local charities to =
improve the=20
quality of life for many of our neighbors.  But, we have never done =
this=20
alone.  The generosity of our supporters gives us the encouragement =
and=20
funds to go on with our work.  So, please join us in our efforts =
....buy a=20
ticket, come to the show, have a great time and help us help=20
others.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C55FB8.F447E220--