[NEohioPAL]dancer / choreographer for hire

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 05:25:41 PDT 2005

For any group running summer camps or for any
organization that could use a choreographer and dance
instructor this summer, check me out!

I am currently teaching jazz and hip hop for OSU's
Mansfield Campus.  I teach ballet, modern, jazz, hip
hop and children at Richland Academy in Mansfield.
(Both are 9 month positions ending June 1st.)  I have
extensive experience in theater - choreographing
musicals and teaching summer programs.  I would be
happy to send a resume to any who are interested.

I will be performing in Cincinnati until June 13th,
but will be available after that.  I will continue my
work in Mansfield in September.

Yours,
Megan Pitcher