[NEohioPAL]Short film shooting in Super 16: Nora Falls

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue May 24 12:38:05 PDT 2005

As part of the CSU's Picture This! Project, they need a few extra and a
few roles available, please read below and reply to him (Ryan) directly,
this is time era piece.

Johnny Wu

Sean Reid and Chad Kapper could really use some assistence getting
extras
for thier film Nora Falls.

We need speficlly a woman to play the role of a 1930's small town
mother.

And a boy 12 years old or younger to play a child in rural 1930's.

Also,

any additional cast we may need are adults as extras. Particuarly men
and
women who look like they may be attending a church service,  again in
1930's.

Any insight you may have is appreciated.

Thank you for your support,

Ryan Covert
Associate Producer
Nora Falls