[NEohioPAL]Osper King will be released

Al Diamond Phillips alitivity at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 16:18:17 PDT 2005

After so many bad things happening including the Death
of my close friend and Bass player JD Donnelly, I had
almost given up on Osper King. I just couldnt ignore
the reaction I get from people who hear the material.
So I have recruited some old friends from the Detroit
area to finish some of the songs and release a 5 song
Cd to feel out our audience. If all goes well then we
will release a full CD after that. I will keep
everyone updated as to when the 5 song disc will be
available (soon). Feel free to check out the website
www.aleon.org to hear sound clips of the unfinished
material. as well as my metal project Brokken Down
Tomorrow. Thanks for all the interest in keeping this
alive.

                            Al Diamond Phillips