[NEohioPAL]Cleveland Area Equity Actors - Info Request

Joe Ruffner joeruffner at att.net
Wed May 25 10:12:38 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C5612B.6CB582D0

Attention all Cleveland-based members of Actors' Equity:

This is just a request to all Cleveland-area Equity members to make sure =
that your information as filed with Actors' Equity is current. You may =
do this at the Equity website: www.actorsequity.org or by calling Equity =
at (212) 869-8530 and asking for the membership department.

Also, please feel free to email your information to Joseph Ruffner, =
Cleveland Area Liaison (currently serving from Atlanta, GA), at =
aeacleveland at att.net or at joeruffner at att.net, in order to make sure you =
are on the list for the quarterly newsletter and other updates for area =
union members. While I cannot update your information with the union on =
a national basis, I can include you on local updates and events.

The Cleveland Area Liaison Committee is one of 26 local liaision =
committes in the country, established in order to assist in national =
representation in cities that have over 100 active members of Equity. =
The Cleveland committee meets once a month, with an annual meeting every =
November.

For more information and audition notices, please contact our HotLine at =
(440) 779-2001, where you may leave us a message as well.

Thanks for your time!
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C5612B.6CB582D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Attention all Cleveland-based members =
of Actors'=20
Equity:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is just a request to all =
Cleveland-area Equity=20
members to make sure that your information as filed with Actors' Equity =
is=20
current. You may do this at the Equity website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.actorsequity.org">www.actorsequity.org</A> or by =
calling Equity=20
at (212) 869-8530 and asking for the membership department.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, please feel free to email your =
information to=20
Joseph Ruffner, Cleveland Area Liaison (currently serving from Atlanta, =
GA), at=20
<A href=3D"mailto:aeacleveland at att.net">aeacleveland at att.net</A> or at =
<A=20
href=3D"mailto:joeruffner at att.net">joeruffner at att.net</A>, in order to =
make sure=20
you are on the list for the quarterly newsletter and other updates for =
area=20
union members. While I cannot update your information with the union on =
a=20
national basis, I can include you on local updates and =
events.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Cleveland Area Liaison Committee is =
one of 26=20
local liaision committes in the country, established in order to assist =
in=20
national representation in cities that have over 100 active members of =
Equity.=20
The Cleveland committee meets once a month, with an annual meeting every =

November.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>For more information and audition =
notices, please=20
contact our HotLine at (440) 779-2001, where you may leave us a message =
as=20
well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for your =
time!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C5612B.6CB582D0--