[NEohioPAL]Actors! Looking for 3 parent/child pairs for the taping of education DVD

Gryphomia at aol.com Gryphomia at aol.com
Wed May 25 10:37:55 PDT 2005

--part1_1a4.38a3b446.2fc611f3_boundary

We are auditioning children and adults for the taping of an educational DVD.
The DVD is the first of the Baby SmARTest products, and teaches children of a
young age the concept of "line."  For the audition, we will be taping the
children and parents working on a creative activity together.

We are looking for parents and their children from ages 6 months-2 years,
from varying ethic backgrounds.  We would like to cast two mother/child pairs,
and one father/child pair.

The job is non-paying, non-union.

The auditions will be on Wednesday, June 1st at 1pm at the Cleveland
Institute of Art Joseph McCullough Center for Visual Arts, 11610 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio.  Please bring a resume and a headshot if you have one.

If you are cast, the shoot would be the following week Wednesday, June 8th.

If you are interested, please contact Sarah Lohman at gryphomia at aol.com.

Thanks!

--part1_1a4.38a3b446.2fc611f3_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
We are auditioning children and adults for the taping of an educational DVD.=
  The DVD is the first of the Baby SmARTest products, and teaches child=
ren of a young age the concept of "line."  For the audition, we will be=
 taping the children and parents working on a creative activity together.<BR=

<BR>
We are looking for parents and their children from ages 6 months-2 years, fr=
om varying ethic backgrounds.  We would like to cast two mother/child p=
airs, and one father/child pair.<BR>
<BR>
The job is non-paying, non-union.<BR>
<BR>
The auditions will be on Wednesday, June 1st at 1pm at the Cleveland Institu=
te of Art Joseph McCullough Center for Visual Arts, 11610 Euclid Avenue Clev=
eland, Ohio.  Please bring a resume and a headshot if you have one.<BR>
<BR>
If you are cast, the shoot would be the following week Wednesday, June 8th.<=

<BR>
If you are interested, please contact Sarah Lohman at gryphomia at aol.com.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a4.38a3b446.2fc611f3_boundary--