[NEohioPAL]Follies is this weekend

Kathy Wnoroski kwnoroski at gazettenews.com
Wed May 25 12:55:22 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C56142.2874B480

The Western Reserve Junior Service League presents the 21st Red Stocking =
Revue, a musical and comedy show that raises money for local charities.

May 26, 27 & 28

8:00 PM Show

Lakeland Community College Theater Performing Arts Center

To purchase tickets call Diana at 440-974-1057 or Aulikki at =
440-255-0510

Seating:

Star: $50.00
Angel: $25.00
Patron: $15.00
Balcony $10.00

All reserved seat tickets will be held at the door until they are =
claimed the night of the show.

"a Good Time for a Good Cause" - Through fundraisers like the Red =
Stocking Revue, Western Reserve junior Service League has been able to =
award grants to local charities to improve the quality of like for many =
of our neighbors.  But, we have never done this alone.  The generosity =
of our supports gives us the encouragement and funds to go on with our =
work.  So, please join us in our efforts ....buy a ticket, come to the =
show, have a great time and help us help others.
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C56142.2874B480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>The Western Reserve Junior Service League presents the 21st Red =
Stocking=20
Revue, a musical and comedy show that raises money for local=20
charities.<BR><BR>May 26, 27 & 28<BR><BR>8:00 PM =
Show<BR><BR>Lakeland=20
Community College Theater Performing Arts Center<BR><BR>To purchase =
tickets call=20
Diana at 440-974-1057 or Aulikki at =
440-255-0510<BR><BR>Seating:<BR><BR>Star:=20
$50.00<BR>Angel: $25.00<BR>Patron: $15.00<BR>Balcony $10.00<BR><BR>All =
reserved=20
seat tickets will be held at the door until they are claimed the night =
of the=20
show.<BR><BR>"a Good Time for a Good Cause" - Through fundraisers like =
the Red=20
Stocking Revue, Western Reserve junior Service League has been able to =
award=20
grants to local charities to improve the quality of like for many of our =

neighbors.  But, we have never done this alone.  The =
generosity of our=20
supports gives us the encouragement and funds to go on with our =
work.  So,=20
please join us in our efforts ....buy a ticket, come to the show, have a =
great=20
time and help us help others.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C56142.2874B480--