[NEohioPAL]Bowie & Queen tributes at House of Blues Friday, June 3

Brad Wyner bwyner at adelphia.net
Wed May 25 14:23:45 PDT 2005

--Apple-Mail-1--837412042

Cleveland=92s Diamond Dogs: The Sound and Vision of David Bowie will be=20=

playing the House of Blues next Friday, June 3, opening for New York=92s=20=

Almost Queen.

This looks to be a spectacular show, and we=92re darn thrilled to have=20=

the opportunity.  Many of you acting folk may know Rich Kline, who=20
fronts the Bowie band.  He was in Hair, Tommy, and Rocky Horror at Beck=20=

Center, Rocky at Player=92s Guild, and Superstar just about everywhere. =20=

We would absolutely love to see our fellow Cleveland-artist-people at=20
the show.

DETAILS:
Almost Queen with Diamond Dogs
Friday, June 03
House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland,=A0OH=A044114
216.523.BLUE
$10.00 - $15.00
door: 7:30pm
show: 9:00pm

Tickets/Venue website:  www.HOB.com
Diamond Dogs website:  www.BowieTribute.com
Almost Queen website:  www.AlmostQueen.com

Thanks in advance for your support! (and apologies to anyone who got=20
this email twice)

--Brad Wyner, keyboardist for Diamond Dogs

--Apple-Mail-1--837412042

Sound and Vision of David Bowie</bold> will be playing the <bold>House
York=92s <bold>Almost Queen</bold>.

This looks to be a spectacular show, and we=92re darn thrilled to have
the opportunity.  Many of you acting folk may know <bold>Rich
Kline</bold>, who fronts the Bowie band.  He was in
Guild, and <italic>Superstar</italic> just about everywhere.  We would
absolutely love to see our fellow Cleveland-artist-people at the show.

DETAILS:

<bold>Almost Queen with Diamond Dogs

Friday, June 03

</bold>House of Blues Cleveland

308 Euclid Avenue

Cleveland,=A0OH=A044114

216.523.BLUE

$10.00 - $15.00

<bold>door: 7:30pm

show: 9:00pm</bold>

Tickets/Venue website:  www.HOB.com

Diamond Dogs website:  www.BowieTribute.com

Almost Queen website:  www.AlmostQueen.com

Thanks in advance for your support! <smaller><x-tad-smaller>(and
apologies to anyone who got this email twice)

=

--Brad Wyner, keyboardist for Diamond Dogs

</fontfamily>=

--Apple-Mail-1--837412042--