[NEohioPAL]question...

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 22:08:59 PDT 2005

--0-6902668-1117170539=:18230

hey everyone
i am a dancer and i found an audition that is seeking equity dancers....i am not in any unions, does this mean i am not able to audition? someone once told me that if you are not in any union and the audition is seeking equity, you can go and be seen after all the equity are seen or if some of the equity dancers don't show and you will be seen if time allows? true or false?
thanks everyone

--0-6902668-1117170539=:18230

<DIV>hey everyone</DIV>
<DIV>i am a dancer and i found an audition that is seeking equity dancers....i am not in any unions, does this mean i am not able to audition? someone once told me that if you are not in any union and the audition is seeking equity, you can go and be seen after all the equity are seen or if some of the equity dancers don't show and you will be seen if time allows? true or false?</DIV>
<DIV>thanks everyone</DIV>
--0-6902668-1117170539=:18230--