[NEohioPAL]Who was in this cast at Brecksville Little Theatre?

crosenth at kent.edu crosenth at kent.edu
Thu May 26 22:32:19 PDT 2005

I was recently thinking of the production that Brecksville Little
Theatre did of 'I'll Be Back Before Midnight."  For some reason the
members of the cast are not sticking in my head, althought I remember
one of the actors' kids names.  Who was in this cast?  The show was in
the 1990s ... Brecksville Little Theatre.  I was young back then ...
not that I am not now but, yeah ... who was involved in this cast?
There is a method to my madness because I was telling my friend about
it...  CAn someone find this answer out for me please!

CMR

"If all the world is a stage, where's my spotlight?!"

Craig Rosenthal
--C. Matthew Russell--

e-mail:  crosenth at kent.edu