[NEohioPAL](Writer) Needs help with book project:

Mark Marrero qftpproject at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 02:02:12 PDT 2005

--0-1544093658-1117184532=:19100

May 27, 2005

In regards to “Questions for The President: Unedited Concern for Our Country”

Dear Sir or Madam:

Ask yourself: If I could write a one-page letter to The President of The United States of America, one that he would read directly and answer back personally upon receiving it, what would I write? If I could share my personal advice with the Presidents of the future or ask questions of the ones from our past –what would they be?

I have recently attained representation and a publishing deal for a book project that has been very close to me since I began writing and researching it with my co-partner. The name of the book is entitled “Questions for The President: Unedited Concern for Our Country” but what is in the book is what makes this very project hold so close to my heart.

Hope. Strength. Fear. Love. Loss. Ideas. All are featured in this book and are the primary reasons for how the authors feel about their country through their own experiences. Many generations, races, groups and income levels are represented in their own words so that the reader may learn the many interpretations of where this country stands in the eyes of the citizen. All share real life accounts and real life concerns. Some letters are from years past and share the same genuine hope and concern that still echo today in our post 9-11 era. But what is so common in every letter is a theme of direct questions that remain unanswered, explanations that, until now, remained unknown and solutions that can only be acted upon by the review of The President of The United States of America or future hopefuls.

This seemingly timeless information is provided directly by the United States citizen and is a real account of the people by the people, a time capsule within a book. An ‘art of peace’, each letter features the state, providence or commonwealth from which it comes from, the name of the author, a direct contact email address, and a picture of the author holding the actual letter (either alone or alongside whomever or whatever they choose to be in the picture with). With confirmation of the projects success, we plan to follow up an already proposed film documentary based on the letters and the authors who have written them.

The President’s plate is full. Senators have no time to read all of their emails and neither do their assistants. Local and state governments feel they have problems of their own. But with the recent completion of this project, we hope to cement into the country’s conscience exactly what statistics, political party research, some media and government reports all seem to miss or ignore; the untouched, unedited REAL concern for our country and well being.

This project was meant to educate, not insult. Though unedited and concurrent with the ideals of freedom of speech, the letters are presented with respect to our government and our Presidents then, now and to be. If you’d like to have one of your letters included in this book, please submit a copy of your letter (along with your contact information) for review to: QFTPproject at YAHOO.COM or (215) 447-5233. All submissions will garner a response and if accepted for print, further details will personally follow to confirm original authenticity of the author. Please remember, all original letters, pictures, ideas and rights thereof remain the personal property of their authors and are only authorized to us for publication in this book through a release form.

Thank you so much and I eagerly anticipate hearing from many of you before we go to print!

Sincerely,

Mark Marrero

Co-author, “Questions for The President: Unedited Concern for Our Country”

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1544093658-1117184532=:19100

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=MsoDate style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">May 27, 2005</P>
<P class=InsideAddressName style="MARGIN: 11pt 0in 0pt"><I><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">In regards to </SPAN></I><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">“Questions for The President: Unedited Concern for Our Country”<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></B></P>
<P class=MsoSalutation style="MARGIN: 11pt 0in">Dear Sir or Madam:</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt"><U>Ask yourself</U>: If I could write a one-page letter to The President of The United States of America, one that he would read directly and answer back personally upon receiving it, what would I write? If I could share my personal advice with the Presidents of the future or ask questions of the ones from our past –what would they be?</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">I have recently attained representation and a publishing deal for a book project that has been very close to me since I began writing and researching it with my co-partner. The name of the book is entitled <B>“Questions for The President: Unedited Concern for Our Country” </B>but what is in the book is what makes this very project hold so close to my heart.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">Hope. Strength. Fear. Love. Loss. Ideas. All are featured in this book and are the primary reasons for how the authors feel about their country through their own experiences. Many generations, races, groups and income levels are represented in their own words so that the reader may learn the many interpretations of where this country stands in the eyes of the citizen. All share real life accounts and real life concerns. Some letters are from years past and share the same genuine hope and concern that still echo today in our post 9-11 era. But what is so common in every letter is a theme of direct questions that remain unanswered, explanations that, until now, remained unknown and solutions that can only be acted upon by the review of The President of The United States of America or future hopefuls.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">This seemingly timeless information is provided directly by the United States citizen and is a real account of the people by the people, a time capsule within a book. An ‘art of peace’, each letter features the state, providence or commonwealth from which it comes from, the name of the author, a direct contact email address, and a picture of the author holding the actual letter (<I>either alone or alongside whomever or whatever they choose to be in the picture with</I>). With confirmation of the projects success, we plan to follow up an already proposed film documentary based on the letters and the authors who have written them.</P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">The President’s plate is full. Senators have no time to read all of their emails and neither do their assistants. Local and state governments feel they have problems of their own. But with the recent completion of this project, we hope to cement into the country’s conscience exactly what statistics, political party research, some media and government reports all seem to miss or ignore; the untouched, unedited REAL concern for our country and well being. </P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt">This project was meant to educate, not insult. Though unedited and concurrent with the ideals of freedom of speech, the letters are presented with respect to our government and our Presidents then, now and to be. If you’d like to have one of your letters included in this book, please submit a copy of your letter (<I>along with your contact information</I>) for review to: <STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: #333333; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt"><A href="mailto:QFTPproject at YAHOO.COM"><SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">QFTPproject at YAHOO.COM</SPAN></A></SPAN></STRONG><STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; COLOR: #333333; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt"> or </SPAN></STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt">(215) 447-5233. </SPAN><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt">All submissions will garner a response
 and if accepted for print, further details will personally follow to confirm original authenticity of the author. Please remember, all original letters, pictures, ideas and rights thereof remain the personal property of their authors and are only authorized to us for publication in this book through a release form.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoBodyText style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 11pt"><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family: Arial; mso-bidi-font-size: 7.5pt">Thank you so much and I eagerly anticipate hearing from many of you before we go to print!</SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoClosing style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 3pt">Sincerely,</P>
<P class=MsoClosing style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 3pt"> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P class=MsoClosing style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 3pt">Mark Marrero</P>
--0-1544093658-1117184532=:19100--