[NEohioPAL]ALL artists + Sarah (DVD) and GOTPAY?'s Jean Zarzour

M-A-B! NOW-U-KNOW at rocketmail.com
Fri May 27 01:56:41 PDT 2005

--0-1851737672-1117184201=:84431

Where was all this concern when the economy was doing fine? Hmm.

First, thank you VERY much Sarah for being honest and upfront about if there would be pay or not in your posting and your email reply. In my film experience in Cleveland, I have always been promised the world and only gotten enough to get deeper in debt creatively. It's refreshing to have your terms in writing from the 'jump'. If not, ANYONE will lie (and THEY will) about anything. Most common producer's phrase in Cleveland?

"I never said that!"

Secondly, GOTPAY and Jean Zarzour, I thank you VERY much. Thanks for sticking your neck out to remind new-bees and the pro's alike that we should be getting what we deserve. In only a few years of dabbling in the market again have I met the mafioso wannabes, the part time producers, the "renown directors" who are just making the movie to eventually screw the lead actress, the experienced writers who exploit their awards to exploit others, those who did nothing for a film - yet get a exec. producer credit just for being there. WTF!?!? Name it, I've seen it. (YOUR WEBSITE ROCKS, BY THE WAY)

Joining The Millennial Partners during the end of production for my last picture in Ohio allowed the rest of my crew to feel better about the B.S. artists/producers/directors out there still roaming and stalking the next 'unknowns'. Your group will give the same hope for others.

Look, if enough people were upfront and did EXACTLY what they say - we'd all be working side by side together in all the films/projects that get made in Ohio. All of those films would rank high in volume AND everyone would be accomplished. See the triviality there and why it "ain't gonna' happen" until 'the people' change? Unfortunately, many so called directors and producers in our home market feel we all deserve sh**.

But I don't think this project that Sarah is promoting, is THAT project. I think the responses sent to her were not just inappropriate, but to me a sad attempt at terrorizing the poor woman who only felt the best way possible to get things going is by reaching out to the members of Fred's list. Did you forget he created this for us artists to network and talk about things so we can get projects completed? How many have been so far? You know times are hard when someone says your posting is taking food from their kids' mouths. LOL. I laugh, but it's sad.

To the people who sent the crass responses:

IF YOU CAN'T TURN LEMONS INTO LEMONADE..quit..because YOU DON'T belong here. If you're in this business and do NOT know how to make ANYTHING work for you...you're just lazy.

I'm done.

I gotta' go make a movie.

MORE FOCUSED THAN EVER and STILL makin' things happen!

It's April, 2005-Do you know where your MITCH is?

(©1991 The MAB/EG™-----The MAB/EG™ 2005©)

The OA: "Original Answer" since 1998

--0-1851737672-1117184201=:84431

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>Where was all this concern when the economy was doing fine? Hmm.</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>First, thank you VERY much Sarah for being honest and upfront about if there would be pay or not in your posting and your email reply. In my film experience in Cleveland, I have always been promised the world and only gotten enough to get deeper in debt creatively. It's refreshing to have your terms in writing from the 'jump'. If not, ANYONE will lie (and THEY will) about anything. Most common producer's phrase in Cleveland? </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><STRONG><FONT size=4>"I never said that!"</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Secondly, GOTPAY and Jean Zarzour, I thank you VERY much. Thanks for sticking your neck out to remind new-bees and the pro's alike that we should be getting what we deserve. In only a few years of dabbling in the market again have I met the <STRONG>mafioso wannabes</STRONG>, the <STRONG>part time producers</STRONG>, the <STRONG>"renown directors"</STRONG> who are just making the movie to eventually screw the lead actress, the <STRONG>experienced writers who exploit their awards to exploit others</STRONG>, those who did nothing for a film - yet get a exec. producer credit just for being there. WTF!?!? Name it, I've seen it. <STRONG><U>(YOUR WEBSITE ROCKS, BY THE WAY)</U></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U></U></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV>Joining The Millennial Partners during the end of production for my last picture in Ohio allowed the rest of my crew to feel better about the B.S. artists/producers/directors out there still roaming and stalking the next 'unknowns'. Your group will give the same hope for others.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Look, if enough people were upfront and did EXACTLY what they say - we'd all be working side by side together in all the films/projects that get made in Ohio. All of those films would rank high in volume AND everyone would be accomplished. See the triviality there and why it "ain't gonna' happen" until 'the people' change? Unfortunately, many so called directors and producers in our home market feel we all deserve sh**.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><U>But I don't think this project that Sarah is promoting, is THAT project.</U></STRONG> I think the responses sent to her were not just inappropriate, but to me a sad attempt at terrorizing the poor woman who only felt the best way possible to get things going is by reaching out to the members of Fred's list. Did you forget he created this for us artists to network and talk about things so we can get projects completed? How many have been so far? <EM><STRONG>You know times are hard</STRONG></EM> when someone says your posting is taking food from their kids' mouths. LOL. I laugh, but it's sad.</DIV>
<DIV align=center> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><FONT size=4><U><EM>To the people who sent the crass responses</EM></U>:</FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>IF YOU CAN'T TURN LEMONS INTO LEMONADE..quit..because YOU DON'T belong here. If you're in this business and do NOT know how to make ANYTHING work for you...you're just lazy.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm done.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=4>I gotta' go make a movie.</FONT></STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV align=center>
<DIV>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana><STRONG><FONT size=1>MORE</FONT> <FONT color=#ff0000 size=3>FOCUSED</FONT> <FONT size=1>THAN EVER </FONT></STRONG><FONT size=1>and </FONT></FONT><FONT face=Verdana><FONT size=1><STRONG><U><FONT size=2>STILL</FONT></U> </STRONG>makin' things happen!</FONT></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff><STRONG>It's April, 2005-Do you know where your MITCH is?</STRONG></FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1>(©1991 The MAB/EG<FONT face=Arial size=2>™</FONT>-----The MAB/EG<FONT face=Arial size=2>™</FONT> 2005©)</FONT></P>
<P align=center><FONT face=Verdana size=1>The OA: "Original Answer" since 1998</FONT></P></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do You Yahoo!?<br> Yahoo! Small Business - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try our new Resources site!</a>
--0-1851737672-1117184201=:84431--