[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS for MADNESS on Wednesday (cinevid at yahoo.com)

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 10:05:49 PDT 2005

--0-2032479643-1117472749=:44903

Yes, yes, and yes again, there is some fine talent in Cleveland.

Our special thanks to all those who turned out for our auditions in Painesville and at the Beck Center.

We now have several serious contenders for this film, but we're going to keep our minds open for the final open cast call on Wednesday, June 1st at Tri-C West from 7 - 9 pm

Please visit the website at http://cinevidproductions.com to download the sides and get more information.

I'm especially encouraged because one of the actors really nailed the opening scene and showed me how well this script is going to work. We're about to do something really big in Northeast Ohio and I'm so grateful for everyone who wants to be a part of it.

See you Wednesday,

Bill Johns
writer/director/producer
Andy Schofield
producer

--0-2032479643-1117472749=:44903

<DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT color=#7f003f size=4><FONT color=#82393c>Yes, yes, and yes again, there is some fine talent in Cleveland.</FONT> </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Our special thanks to all those who turned out for our auditions in Painesville and at the Beck Center. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We now have several serious contenders for this film, but we're going to keep our minds open for the <STRONG>final open cast call on Wednesday, June 1st at Tri-C West from 7 - 9 pm</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please visit the website at <A href="http://cinevidproductions.com/" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>http://cinevidproductions.com</FONT></A> to download the sides and get more information.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm especially encouraged because one of the actors really nailed the opening scene and showed me how well this script is going to work. We're about to do something really big in Northeast Ohio and I'm so grateful for everyone who wants to be a part of it. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>See you Wednesday,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns</DIV>