[NEohioPAL]Looking for comedy writers for humor website

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 09:03:13 PDT 2005

--0-984854056-1117641793=:1067

Do you want to write for one of the hottest humor websites on the internet today?

General Information

The Phat Phree is still only five months old but the site is getting close to 40,000 visitors per day (and still growing) and right now, the only compensation we are currently offering is 'exposure'. In the future we will be implementing a revenue sharing system based on the traffic generated by each article, but currently all revenue is being reinvested in the site. So, if you are looking to get paid, don't bother applying.

If you are still interested, there are a couple rules:

1. Write Interesting Articles

Don't write boring articles. I'm not saying that there aren't boring articles on our site. But as a general rule the writers are pretty good, and if they aren't good then they are funny, and if they aren't funny then we will eventually get rid of them.

2. Don't get us, or yourself, into trouble

This means don't write libelous stuff, invade people's privacy, post things you didn't write, steal images without crediting them, or do anything else that might get us a phone call (or even worse a letter) from someone's lawyer.

So that's it. If you still want to be apart of The Phat Phree send us an email with your info and two samples of your work. Be sure to include a way for us to get in touch with you after the editors review your work.

Send all inquires to: iwanttobeawriter at thephatphree.com

Thanks again,

Chad Zumock

Chad Zumock
"Accomplishing Nothing"
www.lastcallcleveland.com (comedy group)
www.thephatphree.com (online magazine)
Contact: Chad Zumock (Public Relations Director)
chad at lastcallcleveland.com (email)

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
--0-984854056-1117641793=:1067

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P><SPAN class=sectionsTitle>Do you want to write for one of the hottest humor websites on the internet today? </SPAN><SPAN class=sectionsTitle><STRONG></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN class=sectionsTitle><STRONG><U>General Information</U></STRONG></SPAN></P>
<P><SPAN class=sectionsTitle><STRONG></STRONG></SPAN><BR>The Phat Phree is still only five months old but the site is getting close to 40,000 visitors per day (and still growing) and right now, the only compensation we are currently offering is 'exposure'. In the future we will be implementing a revenue sharing system based on the traffic generated by each article, but currently all revenue is being reinvested in the site. So, if you are looking to get paid, don't bother applying. </P>
<P>If you are still interested, there are a couple rules:</P>
<P><STRONG>1. Write Interesting Articles</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG><BR>Don't write boring articles. I'm not saying that there aren't boring articles on our site. But as a general rule the writers are pretty good, and if they aren't good then they are funny, and if they aren't funny then we will eventually get rid of them.</P>
<P><STRONG>2. Don't get us, or yourself, into trouble</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG></STRONG><BR>This means don't write libelous stuff, invade people's privacy, post things you didn't write, steal images without crediting them, or do anything else that might get us a phone call (or even worse a letter) from someone's lawyer.</P>
<P>So that's it. If you still want to be apart of <EM>The Phat Phree</EM> send us an email with your info and two samples of your work. Be sure to include a way for us to get in touch with you after the editors review your work.</P>
<P>Send all inquires to: <A href="mailto:iwanttobeawriter at thephatphree.com"><STRONG>iwanttobeawriter at thephatphree.com</STRONG></A></P>
<P>Thanks again,</P>
<P>Chad Zumock</P>
<P> </P></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" size=3><STRONG>Chad Zumock</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT><FONT color=#0000ff>"Accomplishing Nothing"<BR></FONT><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"><FONT color=#ff0000><FONT face=arial>www</FONT>.lastcallcleveland.com</FONT></FONT> (comedy group)</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.thephatphree.com"><FONT face="comic sans ms">www.thephatphree.com</FONT></A> (online magazine)<BR><STRONG>Contact: Chad Zumock (Public Relations Director)</STRONG> <BR><A href="http://us.f522.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=chad@lastcallcleveland.com" target=_blank><FONT color=#003399>chad at lastcallcleveland.com</FONT></A> (email)</DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Discover Yahoo!<br>
Get on-the-go sports scores, stock quotes, news & more. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32661/*http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html">Check it out!</a>
--0-984854056-1117641793=:1067--