[NEohioPAL]Searching for film related job for summer - volunteer internship or,paying

Jeremy Cohen toadelicious at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 1 16:10:55 PDT 2005

Hello,

My name is Jeremy Cohen.  I recently joined NEOhioPal in hopes of
finding someone in the film making business to work with.  I have been
quite interested in the art of film making for a few years, but have
little to no resources to make films of my own...that which I would
consider worthy of showing the public.  I would love to simply learn any
part/job related to film making as it would build my experience and
knowledge of the field.  I would not mind some extra cash before school,
but would not pass up a volunteer job, this is more for the experience
than anything else

I will be leaving for the University of Cincinnati in late September, so
my time may only span over the summer.  I do have a car and am willing
to drive some distance for work.  If any one on this list is interested
in training a young and very interested person and having another
helping hand making a film or anything related, I am your man.

e-mail: toadelicious at sbcglobal.net

home address:
Jeremy Cohen
23944 Glenhill Dr.