[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Outraged!!

DAMIEN PARKER damien_parker at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 16:18:18 PDT 2005

--0-741286803-1117754298=:41096

--0-843777098-1117754298=:41096

Note: forwarded message attached.

 "It is cowardly to avoid a technique because you fear it.A life of fear is not much of a life."

Discover Yahoo!
--0-843777098-1117754298=:41096

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><BR><BR>Note: forwarded message attached.</DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG><EM> "It is cowardly to avoid a technique because you fear it.A life of fear is not much of a life."</EM></STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Discover Yahoo!<br>
Have fun online with music videos, cool games, IM & more. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32660/*http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html">Check it out!</a>