[NEohioPAL]B.A. GRADUATE Seeking Employment Opportunities

Dena M. Warmuth smdirector2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 16:19:42 PDT 2005

--0-30184033-1117754382=:43668

Dear Colleagues,
   I am a recent (May 2005) B.A. graduate of Cleveland State University's Dramatic Arts department, and I am looking for employment - preferably in Theatre or the Performing Arts field - beginning in September 2005.  As a loyal and dedicated member of the Factory Theatre Company for four years, I have served mainly as a stage manager, and that is what I would like to focus on.  As a stage manager, I have also hung and focused lights, assisted in programming the light board, been light board operator,  been sound board operator, been part of deck crew, and handled props.
   I am currently working as a Sound Technician Intern (Mic Runner), for Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Drama, near Mansfield, OH.  My contract runs through the end of August, and I will be moving back up to the Greater Cleveland area to attend CSU's School of Communication for my Post-Baccalaureate degree in Film/Digital Media, with a focus on Digital Media.
   If you would like to know more about specific credentials and/or references, please contact me at the email address smdirector2005 at yahoo.com and I will email my resume to you.  My career goal is to be in the Performing Arts field, so any employment experience - television, independent film, or theatre - will be most helpful and will definitely be considered.
   Thank you very much for your time.
         Sincerely,
              Dena M. Warmuth
              Cell: (216) 272-0104

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
 Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!
--0-30184033-1117754382=:43668

<DIV>Dear Colleagues, </DIV>
<DIV>   I am a recent (May 2005) B.A. graduate of Cleveland State University's Dramatic Arts department, and I am looking for employment - preferably in Theatre or the Performing Arts field - beginning in September 2005.  As a loyal and dedicated member of the Factory Theatre Company for four years, I have served mainly as a stage manager, and that is what I would like to focus on.  As a stage manager, I have also hung and focused lights, assisted in programming the light board, been light board operator,  been sound board operator, been part of deck crew, and handled props.  </DIV>
<DIV>   I am currently working as a Sound Technician Intern (Mic Runner), for Johnny Appleseed Outdoor Drama, near Mansfield, OH.  My contract runs through the end of August, and I will be moving back up to the Greater Cleveland area to attend CSU's School of Communication for my Post-Baccalaureate degree in Film/Digital Media, with a focus on Digital Media.  </DIV>
<DIV>   If you would like to know more about specific credentials and/or references, please contact me at the email address <A href="mailto:smdirector2005 at yahoo.com">smdirector2005 at yahoo.com</A> and I will email my resume to you.  My career goal is to be in the Performing Arts field, so any employment experience - television, independent film, or theatre - will be most helpful and will definitely be considered.  </DIV>
<DIV>   Thank you very much for your time.</DIV>
<DIV>         Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV>              Dena M. Warmuth</DIV>
<DIV>              Cell: (216) 272-0104 </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Discover Yahoo!<br>
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=32657/*http://discover.yahoo.com/">Check it out!</a>
--0-30184033-1117754382=:43668--