[NEohioPAL]Dance Teacher Available

Jacklyn Czekaj curlydancer44241 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 7 07:36:32 PDT 2005

Hello!
I am a dance teacher with a B.A. in dance and six years of experience
teaching all levels of ballet, modern, tap, and jazz.  I am returning to
school in the fall to complete my Master's degree in education, and I am
looking for any after-school work within a 20-mile radius of Kent.  I am
available Thursday evenings.  Anyone looking for a teacher or administrative
support person for one day a week--here I am!
I can be reached at 330-422-0693 or isabelrose8 at hotmail.com. and can send a
resume at your request.
Thanks!