[NEohioPAL]Arsenic and Old Lace auditions

Joseph Ledford scotsman7 at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 7 20:54:00 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C56BBC.2D0F0570

The Holmes County Arts Community will be holding auditions for the =
comedy
"Arsenic and Old Lace", directed by Joseph Ledford, on June 25 at 6 p.m. =
at
1207 South Washington Street in Millersburg (Young Uniforms and Scrubs).
We are seeking 11 men and 3 women for this fun family show!
Ages 16 and over please. Be prepared to read from the script.
We also need volunteers to work behind the scenes and to help build =
sets.
Production dates are July 29,30,31 at The Excalibur Theater at West =
Holmes
High School.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C56BBC.2D0F0570

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>The Holmes County Arts Community will be holding auditions for the=20
comedy<BR>"Arsenic and Old Lace", directed by Joseph Ledford, on June 25 =
at 6=20
p.m. at<BR>1207 South Washington Street in Millersburg (Young Uniforms =
and=20
Scrubs).<BR>We are seeking 11 men and 3 women for this fun family =
show!<BR>Ages=20
16 and over please. Be prepared to read from the script.<BR>We also need =

volunteers to work behind the scenes and to help build =
sets.<BR>Production dates=20
are July 29,30,31 at The Excalibur Theater at West Holmes<BR>High=20
School.</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C56BBC.2D0F0570--