[NEohioPAL]Prelude2Cinema thanks those who came to Massimo's June 7th

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Tue Jun 7 22:31:16 PDT 2005

Prelude2Cinema wishes to thank all who came out to our shoot at our sponsor Massimo's da Milano June 7th. We greatly appreciated it. The scene is for the second episode of the TV Series "Out of Darkness." We are working on a large audition before the end of this month for special roles for Season One.

The Yahoo Group for the TV Show includes behind the scenes info (photos from the June 7th shoot, other photos, clips and news on events and where and when the series can be seen). It is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/p2c-darkness