[NEohioPAL]Audio recording for community bands, orchestras & choirs, churches

Chris Mezzolesta studio at marianth.com
Tue Jun 14 04:28:36 PDT 2005

--=====================_302163593==.ALT

With summer finally here, many music groups will be performing at arts
festivals, concerts in the park, etc. Make a memento of your group's summer
season or have CDs ready to sell at your performances. Marianth
Productions, Ltd. is professional location audio recording and CD
production, operated by a professional musician with over 20 years
experience in the music business in Northeast Ohio. We pay mechanical
royalties on copyrighted compositions recorded by your group, keeping your
CD project legal. Recordings may be done at a live performance or "in
session" at your rehearsal space or other location.

Visit www.marianth.com to view and listen to our past projects and for more
information. Current project: St. Noel Music Ministries in Willoughby
Hills, "How Can We Keep From Singing?", full replication CD project.

We look forward to recording your groups this summer.

Chris Mezzolesta

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_302163593==.ALT

With summer finally here, many music groups will be performing at arts
festivals, concerts in the park, etc. Make a memento of your group's
summer season or have CDs ready to sell at your performances. Marianth
Productions, Ltd. is professional location audio recording and CD
production, operated by a professional musician with over 20 years
experience in the music business in Northeast Ohio. We pay mechanical
royalties on copyrighted compositions recorded by your group, keeping
your CD project legal. Recordings may be done at a live performance or
"in session" at your rehearsal space or other
location.<br><br>
Visit
to view and listen to our past projects and for more information. Current
project: St. Noel Music Ministries in Willoughby Hills, "How Can We
Keep From Singing?", full replication CD project.<br><br>
We look forward to recording your groups this summer.<br><br>
Chris Mezzolesta<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>