[NEohioPAL]Berko: Thanks for reading and reacting!

Roy Berko royberko at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 06:43:37 PDT 2005

Thanks to the many readers of my reviews on NEohioPal
who informed me that it was John WATERS, not Walters
who penned HAIRSPRAY.

There is both good news and bad news about your
catching my error.
      The bad news:  reminding me that my fingers and
my mind obviously don't always work in harmony.  As a
former resident of Baltimore, I am well aware of
Waters.
     The good news:  A lot of you are reading the
reviews and feel comfortable to let me know when I
err.  Thanks...

Roy Berko