[NEohioPAL]Job Posting: Great Lakes Theater Festival Seeks Carpenter

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Jun 16 09:17:09 PDT 2005

Carpenter:  Great Lakes seeks a qualified Carpenter for our 2005 season.
The Carpenter must be able to read construction drawings, work
independently, and be self-motivated. Welding/metal working, plastics, foam
and rigging skills are preferred. Send cover letter, resume and references
to: gquinlan at greatlakestheater.org. Application must be received by June 22.
No phone calls please.

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317
(216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org

Discover Shakespeare's Great Company!
We are thrilled to announce our NEW 2005 season.  Subscribe today!
Visit our website at www.greatlakestheater.org for a complete list of shows,
performance calendars and subscription options.