[NEohioPAL]Job Posting: Great Lakes Theater Festival Seeks Run Crew

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Jun 16 09:17:21 PDT 2005

Run Crew:  Great Lakes seeks run crew and load-in overhire for our 2005
season.  Run crew and overhire will move scenery, operate spotlights, handle
properties, and perform changeovers for performances at the direction of the
stage managers and technical director. Overhire crew will work on a
temporary basis to load in the productions into the theatre.  Some technical
theatre experience is preferred. Send cover letter, resume and references
to:   gquinlan at greatlakestheater.org.  No phone calls please.

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317
(216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org

Discover Shakespeare's Great Company!
We are thrilled to announce our NEW 2005 season.  Subscribe today!
Visit our website at www.greatlakestheater.org for a complete list of shows,
performance calendars and subscription options.