[NEohioPAL]Job Posting: Great Lakes Theater Festival Seeks Production Assis tant

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Thu Jun 16 09:17:14 PDT 2005

Production Assistant:  Great Lakes seeks production assistants for our 2005
season.  Production Assistants will be members of the stage management team.
Duties include assisting the stage manager in running rehearsals and
performances.  Candidate must be reliable, organized and detail oriented.
Some stage management experience is preferred. Send cover letter, resume and
references to: gquinlan at greatlakestheater.org.  Application must be received
by June 22.  No phone calls please.

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater Festival
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300
Cleveland, Ohio  44115
(216) 241-5490 x317
(216) 241-6315 Fax
www.greatlakestheater.org

Discover Shakespeare's Great Company!
We are thrilled to announce our NEW 2005 season.  Subscribe today!
Visit our website at www.greatlakestheater.org for a complete list of shows,
performance calendars and subscription options.