[NEohioPAL]Has anyone noticed???

Sharron DeCosta sharron at gfhoch.com
Mon Jun 20 10:22:49 PDT 2005

When you use a slash mark [/] in the text of the title of your email,
everything is cut off before the slash???

For example a post last week showed up in my mailbox as "Composer"

It was supposed to say "Akron Area Pianist/Music
Director/Teacher/Composer"

I get my messages in a digest form and I decide which ones I am going to
read by the titles. I am sure I am not alone. It is important to see the
entire title.

I am sure it is just a fluke of the system, but please keep this in mind
when you post. I don't want to miss anything important to me because it
isn't labeled properly!