[NEohioPAL]Thanks to NEOPAL - Dobama Moving Sale...

Richard B. Ingraham rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
Wed Jun 29 09:42:06 PDT 2005

I just wanted to say thank you to the NEOPAL list for making our moving
sale, this past weekend at Dobama, a success.

We were able to send a fair amount of stuff, on it's way to new homes.
Although we still have a lot of work to do.

Thank you all for coming out and supporting us.

Also a BIG Thank you to all our volunteers, without whom, it would have
never been possible.

Stay Tuned for more info regarding our moving out process.

Richard B. Ingraham
Free-lance Sound Design/Engineer/Technician
RBI Computers & Audio
email at: rbi at rbicompaudio.20m.com
http://www.rbicompaudio.20m.com